1. When you can’t think of what to say in your OkCupid profile.
2. When you find out your Tinder boo of two weeks isn’t a “cat person.”
3. When you text someone a paragraph and they respond with, “K.”
4. When someone tells you they didn’t know who Pharrell Williams was until “Happy” came out.
5. When you’re 30 minutes late for work because you didn’t hear the alarm go off.
6. When you’re late for anything.
7. When you spill coffee on yourself right before going into work.
8. When you ordered takeout like an hour ago and it still hasn’t arrived yet.
ABC / Via theurbandaily.com
9. When no one likes a selfie you posted on Instagram.
ABC / Via bet.com
10. When your mom calls to tell you about how she knows a guy who would be perfect for you.
Basically, when your mom calls to see if you’re still single.
11. When you first meet a person and mention something about them that you saw on their Facebook.
12. When you accidentally like someone’s Instagram pic from 45 weeks ago.
13. When you finish all seasons of Breaking Bad on Netflix and realize your life is pretty much over.
ABC / Via glamour.com
14. When you go to make some cereal and realize you ran out of milk.
ABC / Via over-a-cliff.tumblr.com
15. When your avocados go bad because you completely forgot about them.
16. When you go on your Facebook and notice that literally everyone you went to school with is getting engaged.
17. When Spotify plays commercials.
But no worries: You can handle the struggle, so keep it moving.
ABC / Via gigilamode.blogspot.com